Thursday, June 26, 2014

Why Discipline = Success Forex?

@davefbtrader Personal Blog is Proudly Supported By Liteforex Broker Company


The Discipline (The most important Indicator/Money Management tool in Forex)


By Ronald Fallas Bermúdez (@davefbtrader)

After a couple of years of improving my trading system i recently finally found the perfect balance between money management and a profitable system, the thing is that i´ve been trying to test it but result that i couldn´t control myself from following my trading system rules, i finally discovered that my system was not the problem, i actually developed a couple of more effective trading systems on the road, but me trading was the biggest bug on my system, i´m a disciplined man but when we´re talking about trading, i´m  a mess so i decided to do something else, i´m starting to train my brain and i´m reading a book about emotional trading, but i think that this is not enough, the big answer is How can i run away from me? I´ve been surrounding this situation and this trading problem many years, the thing is that in my interior i knew that something was wrong with me and my way to trade the market, but in the mid time i was inventing different excuses to avoid confronting myself. 

In retrospective it looks so easy to change my mind but if you are a trader and you understand why i´m touching the theme you probably know that it is not easy at all, you can spend years trying to deal with your impulse trading and blaming your trading system and your broker but the thing is that your problem can be inside of you, so i´m also working on a  mql4 manual because as a second alternative plan i´m thinking to is building an expert advisor based on my trading system will make me feel more unable to break my own rules, that may be a crazy idea reminding that i don´t trust EAs but i´m not talking about a forex miracle robot but an advisor that follow the rules for me, so the EA will not let me trade if the necessary conditions are shown by the indicators, i will be posting what i´ve learned on both sides of my plan, the emotional control and mql4 programing.

No comments:

Post a Comment